Interestingly enough in a recent post, I stated, "Our kiddos with their extra chromosones bring so much joy into our lives. That is one of the main goals for this blog is to share the fun we have with our guys!"
That statement is still 100% true, but in the interest of transparency, there was day this week that wasn't much fun.
I will not share details, but I will say there was a serious issue at school. It is going to take a lot of wisdom to work through this issue.
As I said to the teacher as we talked about what happened, we have many great days with our boys. But the hard days are difficult.
Is this issue one that shocks and surprises me? No. I have been to enough DS seminars and read enough information to know this could be something we'd have to deal with. I just was hoping we wouldn't have to.
But we do have to, and we will get through it. School has been amazing in their understanding and support. We have resources we can call on to help us in the education piece. We are not alone in trying to figure out this latest parenting puzzle.
At the end of the day, we still have many blessings for which to be thankful- including the extra chromosones!
.jpeg)
No comments:
Post a Comment